Need a Snake Handler Brisbane?
Depending on what suburb you’re in, there’s a good chance you’ll need a Snake Handler Brisbane at some time.
Here are some handy tips on when and how to contact a Brisbane snake handler.
You only really need to contact a snake handler in the following situations:
1)The snake is in your house or car – Definitely call us straight away on 1300 228 244!
Please try and keep an eye on it’s whereabouts whilst waiting for our Brisbane snake handler to arrive.
If the snake is in a room, close the door and place some rolled up towels in any gaps to prevent the snake from getting out.
(There is nothing worse than having a snake on the loose in your house and the snake handler can’t find it!
2) If you’re not sure what kind of snake it is, and it doesn’t seem to want to move on by itself.
We always recommend to take a photo of it and we can identify the species for you, especially if it’s moved on.
Our Face Book page https://www.facebook.com/Brisbane.snake.catchers?ref=hl will keep you updated on snake hot spots around Brisbane and Id.
3) If you have small pets or children outside.
Pets and snakes never mix, as one of them is surely going to be injured.
If you find a python in your garden, please bring all small pets inside and call us for a Brisbane snake handler.
How to find a Brisbane snake handler:
1) You can call us on 1300 228 244 and we will send a friendly snake handler out straight away. We cover most of the Brisbane area.
2) You can “Google” http://www.snakecatchers.com/ and check your area for a snake handler.
3) You can call the department of wildlife and they will have a list of snake handlers in Brisbane on their hotline.
Please remember snakes are a very important part of our eco-system and no snakes are aggressive.
They are merely trying to defend themselves and when left alone, they will always prefer to flee.